Adelaide Punjabi Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Punjabi translation by human translators for Adelaide. Our Punjabi document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Punjabi translations within deadlines.
Punjabi Translation Services
Our Adelaide translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Adelaide Punjabi Passport Translation Service
- Adelaide Punjabi Driving License Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Police Report Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Birth Certificate Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Marriage Certificate Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Academic Transcript Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Business Translator
- Adelaide Punjabi Technical Translator
- Adelaide Punjabi Legal Translation Service
- Adelaide Punjabi Website Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Divorce Certificate Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Company Report Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Utility Bill Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Payslip Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Adelaide Punjabi Death Certificate Translation
Punjabi TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Punjabi translators and dedicated Punjabi translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Punjabi translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Adelaide Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Punjabi Language
The Punjabi language has many different dialects, spoken in the different sub-regions of greater Punjab. The Majhi dialect is Punjabi's prestige dialect and shared by both countries. This dialect is considered as textbook Punjabi and is spoken in the historical region of Majha, centralizing in Lahore and Amritsar.
Along with Lahnda and Western Pahari languages, Punjabi is unusual among modern Indo-European languages because it is a tonal language. For Sikhs, the Punjabi language stands as the official language in which all ceremonies take place. 21 February is celebrated as "Mother Tongue Punjabi" Day in Punjabi diaspora.
Adelaide is the capital and most populous city of the Australian state of South Australia, and is the fifth-largest city in Australia. Adelaide has an estimated population of more than 1.28 million. The adjectival form "Adelaidean" is used in reference to the city and its residents. Adelaide is a coastal city situated on the eastern shores of Gulf St Vincent, on the Adelaide Plains, north of the Fleurieu Peninsula, between Gulf St Vincent and the low-lying Mount Lofty Ranges. Named in honour of Queen Adelaide, the German-born consort of King William IV, the city was founded in 1836 as the planned capital for a freely settled British province in Australia.