Bathurst Punjabi Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Punjabi translation by human translators for Bathurst. Our Punjabi document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Punjabi translations within deadlines.
Punjabi Translation Services
Our Bathurst translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Bathurst Punjabi Passport Translation Service
- Bathurst Punjabi Driving License Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Police Report Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Birth Certificate Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Marriage Certificate Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Academic Transcript Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Business Translator
- Bathurst Punjabi Technical Translator
- Bathurst Punjabi Legal Translation Service
- Bathurst Punjabi Website Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Divorce Certificate Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Company Report Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Utility Bill Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Payslip Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Bathurst Punjabi Death Certificate Translation
Punjabi TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Punjabi translators and dedicated Punjabi translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Punjabi translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Bathurst Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Punjabi Language
The Punjabi language has many different dialects, spoken in the different sub-regions of greater Punjab. The Majhi dialect is Punjabi's prestige dialect and shared by both countries. This dialect is considered as textbook Punjabi and is spoken in the historical region of Majha, centralizing in Lahore and Amritsar.
Along with Lahnda and Western Pahari languages, Punjabi is unusual among modern Indo-European languages because it is a tonal language. For Sikhs, the Punjabi language stands as the official language in which all ceremonies take place. 21 February is celebrated as "Mother Tongue Punjabi" Day in Punjabi diaspora.
Bathurst is a regional city in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales, Australia. It is approximately 200 km west of Sydney and is the seat of the Bathurst Regional Council. Bathurst is the oldest inland settlement in Australia and has an estimated population of 34,303 people. Bathurst is often referred to as Gold Country as it was the site of the first gold discovery and where the first gold rush occurred in Australia. Today it is education, tourism and manufacturing that drive the economy.
Bathurst's economy was transformed by the discovery of gold in 1851. One illustration of the prosperity gold brought to Bathurst is the growth and status of, Hotels and inns. The first licensed inn within the township was opened in 1835, the Highland Laddie. At the peak of hotel activity in 1875, coinciding with the gold rush period, there were 61 operating concurrently. A total of 89 hotel locations have been identified in the town of Bathurst, with 112 operating in the immediate district during the course of the history in Bathurst. Initially many pubs were simply a cottage with stables.