Canberra Afrikaans Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Afrikaans translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Afrikaans document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Afrikaans translations within deadlines.
Afrikaans Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Afrikaans Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Afrikaans Driving License Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Police Report Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Business Translator
- Canberra Afrikaans Technical Translator
- Canberra Afrikaans Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Afrikaans Website Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Company Report Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Payslip Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Afrikaans Death Certificate Translation
Afrikaans TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Afrikaans translators and dedicated Afrikaans translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Afrikaans translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Afrikaans Language
Afrikaans is a West Germanic language, spoken natively in South Africa, Namibia and to a lesser extent in Botswana and Zimbabwe. It originates from 17th century Dutch dialects spoken by the mainly-Dutch settlers of what is now South Africa, where it began to develop independently. Hence, historically, it is a daughter language of Dutch. Following early dialectical studies of Afrikaans, it was theorised that three main historical dialects probably existed after the Great Trek in the 1830s.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.