Canberra Bosnian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Bosnian translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Bosnian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Bosnian translations within deadlines.
Bosnian Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Bosnian Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Bosnian Driving License Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Police Report Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Business Translator
- Canberra Bosnian Technical Translator
- Canberra Bosnian Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Bosnian Website Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Company Report Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Payslip Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Bosnian Death Certificate Translation
Bosnian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Bosnian translators and dedicated Bosnian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Bosnian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Bosnian Language
The modern Bosnian language uses both Cyrillic and Latin alphabet. However, scripts other than Latin were used much earlier, most notably the indigenous Bosnian Cyrillic called Bosančica (literally "Bosnian script") and dates back to the late 10th and early 11th centuries AD. The Humac tablet, one of the oldest Bosnian literacy monuments, is written in this script. The script is of the greatest significance to Bosnian history and linguistics, since it is the one script that is purely native to Bosnia and Herzegovina and is linked to the Bosnian medieval monarchy and the medieval Bosnian religion where it was used abundantly. It can also be found in many royal state documents and as well on old stećaks.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.