Canberra Dutch Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Dutch translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Dutch document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Dutch translations within deadlines.
Dutch Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Dutch Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Dutch Driving License Translation
- Canberra Dutch Police Report Translation
- Canberra Dutch Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Dutch Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Dutch Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Dutch Business Translator
- Canberra Dutch Technical Translator
- Canberra Dutch Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Dutch Website Translation
- Canberra Dutch Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Dutch Company Report Translation
- Canberra Dutch Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Dutch Payslip Translation
- Canberra Dutch Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Dutch Death Certificate Translation
Dutch TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Dutch translators and dedicated Dutch translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Dutch translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Dutch Language
The history of the Dutch language begins around AD 450–500 after Old Frankish, one of the many West Germanic tribal languages, was split by the Second Germanic consonant shift. At more or less the same time the Ingvaeonic nasal spirant law led to the development of the direct ancestors of modern Dutch Low Saxon, Frisian and English. The northern dialects of Old Frankish generally did not participate in either of these two shifts, except for a small amount of phonetic changes, and are hence known as Old Low Franconian; the "Low" refers to dialects not influenced by the consonant shift. The most south-eastern dialects of the Franconian languages became part of High—though not Upper—German even though a dialect continuum remained.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.