Canberra Hungarian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Hungarian translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Hungarian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Hungarian translations within deadlines.
Hungarian Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Hungarian Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Hungarian Driving License Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Police Report Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Business Translator
- Canberra Hungarian Technical Translator
- Canberra Hungarian Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Hungarian Website Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Company Report Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Payslip Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Hungarian Death Certificate Translation
Hungarian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Hungarian translators and dedicated Hungarian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Hungarian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Hungarian Language
The first printed Hungarian book was published in Kraków in 1533, by Benedek Komjáti. The work's title is A Szent Pál levelei magyar nyelven (In original spelling: Az zenth Paal leueley magyar nyeluen), i.e. The letters of Saint Paul in the Hungarian language. In the 17th century, the language was already very similar to its present-day form, although two of the past tenses were still used. German, Italian and French loans also appeared in the language by these years. Further Turkish words were borrowed during the Ottoman rule of part of Hungary between 1541 and 1699.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.