Canberra Korean Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Korean translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Korean document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Korean translations within deadlines.
Korean Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Korean Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Korean Driving License Translation
- Canberra Korean Police Report Translation
- Canberra Korean Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Korean Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Korean Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Korean Business Translator
- Canberra Korean Technical Translator
- Canberra Korean Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Korean Website Translation
- Canberra Korean Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Korean Company Report Translation
- Canberra Korean Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Korean Payslip Translation
- Canberra Korean Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Korean Death Certificate Translation
Korean TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Korean translators and dedicated Korean translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Korean translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Korean Language
There are seven verb paradigms or speech levels in Korean, and each level has its own unique set of verb endings which are used to indicate the level of formality of a situation. Unlike honorifics—which are used to show respect towards the referent (whom you are talking about) —speech levels are used to show respect towards a speaker's or writer's audience (whom you are talking to). The names of the seven levels are derived from the non-honorific imperative form of the verb 하다 (hada, "do") in each level, plus the suffix 체 ("che", hanja: 體), which means "style".
The highest six levels are generally grouped together as jondaenmal (존댓말), while the lowest level (haeche, 해체) is called banmal (반말) in Korean.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.