Canberra Norwegian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Norwegian translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Norwegian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Norwegian translations within deadlines.
Norwegian Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Norwegian Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Norwegian Driving License Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Police Report Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Business Translator
- Canberra Norwegian Technical Translator
- Canberra Norwegian Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Norwegian Website Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Company Report Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Payslip Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Norwegian Death Certificate Translation
Norwegian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Norwegian translators and dedicated Norwegian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Norwegian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Norwegian Language
The languages now spoken in Scandinavia developed from the Old Norse language, which did not differ greatly between what are now Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish areas. In fact, Viking traders spread the language across Europe and into Russia, making Old Norse one of the most widespread languages for a time. According to tradition, King Harald Fairhair united Norway in 872. Around this time, a runic alphabet was used. According to writings found on stone tablets from this period of history, the language showed remarkably little deviation between different regions.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.