Canberra Persian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Persian translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Persian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Persian translations within deadlines.
Persian Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Persian Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Persian Driving License Translation
- Canberra Persian Police Report Translation
- Canberra Persian Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Persian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Persian Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Persian Business Translator
- Canberra Persian Technical Translator
- Canberra Persian Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Persian Website Translation
- Canberra Persian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Persian Company Report Translation
- Canberra Persian Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Persian Payslip Translation
- Canberra Persian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Persian Death Certificate Translation
Persian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Persian translators and dedicated Persian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Persian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Persian Language
Persian is an Iranian language within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European languages. Persian, the more widely used name of the language in English historically, is an anglicized form derived from Latin *Persianus < Latin Persia < Greek Πέρσις Pérsis, a Hellenized form of Old Persian Parsa. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the term Persian as a language name is first attested in English in the mid-16th century. Native Iranian Persian speakers call it Fârsi. Farsi is the arabicized form of Pârsi, due to a lack of the 'p' phoneme in Standard Arabic (i.e., the 'p' was replaced with an 'f').
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.