Canberra Punjabi Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Punjabi translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Punjabi document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Punjabi translations within deadlines.
Punjabi Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Punjabi Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Punjabi Driving License Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Police Report Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Business Translator
- Canberra Punjabi Technical Translator
- Canberra Punjabi Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Punjabi Website Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Company Report Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Payslip Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Punjabi Death Certificate Translation
Punjabi TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Punjabi translators and dedicated Punjabi translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Punjabi translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Punjabi Language
The Punjabi language has many different dialects, spoken in the different sub-regions of greater Punjab. The Majhi dialect is Punjabi's prestige dialect and shared by both countries. This dialect is considered as textbook Punjabi and is spoken in the historical region of Majha, centralizing in Lahore and Amritsar.
Along with Lahnda and Western Pahari languages, Punjabi is unusual among modern Indo-European languages because it is a tonal language. For Sikhs, the Punjabi language stands as the official language in which all ceremonies take place. 21 February is celebrated as "Mother Tongue Punjabi" Day in Punjabi diaspora.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.