Canberra Swedish Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Swedish translation by human translators for Canberra. Our Swedish document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Swedish translations within deadlines.
Swedish Translation Services
Our Canberra translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Canberra Swedish Passport Translation Service
- Canberra Swedish Driving License Translation
- Canberra Swedish Police Report Translation
- Canberra Swedish Birth Certificate Translation
- Canberra Swedish Marriage Certificate Translation
- Canberra Swedish Academic Transcript Translation
- Canberra Swedish Business Translator
- Canberra Swedish Technical Translator
- Canberra Swedish Legal Translation Service
- Canberra Swedish Website Translation
- Canberra Swedish Divorce Certificate Translation
- Canberra Swedish Company Report Translation
- Canberra Swedish Utility Bill Translation
- Canberra Swedish Payslip Translation
- Canberra Swedish Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Canberra Swedish Death Certificate Translation
Swedish TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Swedish translators and dedicated Swedish translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Swedish translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Canberra Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Swedish Language
Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken by approximately 10 million people, predominantly in Sweden and parts of Finland, especially along its coast and on the Åland islands.
In the 9th century, Old Norse began to diverge into Old West Norse (Norway and Iceland) and Old East Norse (Sweden and Denmark). In the 12th century, the dialects of Denmark and Sweden began to diverge, becoming Old Danish and Old Swedish in the 13th century. All were heavily influenced by Middle Low German during the Middle Ages.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. With a population of over 345,000, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". The site of Canberra was selected for the location of the nation's capital in 1908 as a compromise between rivals Sydney and Melbourne, Australia's two largest cities. It is unusual among Australian cities, being an entirely planned city.