Melbourne Afrikaans Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Afrikaans translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Afrikaans document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Afrikaans translations within deadlines.
Afrikaans Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Afrikaans Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Afrikaans Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Business Translator
- Melbourne Afrikaans Technical Translator
- Melbourne Afrikaans Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Afrikaans Website Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Afrikaans Death Certificate Translation
Afrikaans TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Afrikaans translators and dedicated Afrikaans translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Afrikaans translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Afrikaans Language
Afrikaans is a West Germanic language, spoken natively in South Africa, Namibia and to a lesser extent in Botswana and Zimbabwe. It originates from 17th century Dutch dialects spoken by the mainly-Dutch settlers of what is now South Africa, where it began to develop independently. Hence, historically, it is a daughter language of Dutch. Following early dialectical studies of Afrikaans, it was theorised that three main historical dialects probably existed after the Great Trek in the 1830s.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.