Melbourne Dutch Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Dutch translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Dutch document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Dutch translations within deadlines.
Dutch Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Dutch Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Dutch Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Business Translator
- Melbourne Dutch Technical Translator
- Melbourne Dutch Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Dutch Website Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Dutch Death Certificate Translation
Dutch TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Dutch translators and dedicated Dutch translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Dutch translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Dutch Language
The history of the Dutch language begins around AD 450–500 after Old Frankish, one of the many West Germanic tribal languages, was split by the Second Germanic consonant shift. At more or less the same time the Ingvaeonic nasal spirant law led to the development of the direct ancestors of modern Dutch Low Saxon, Frisian and English. The northern dialects of Old Frankish generally did not participate in either of these two shifts, except for a small amount of phonetic changes, and are hence known as Old Low Franconian; the "Low" refers to dialects not influenced by the consonant shift. The most south-eastern dialects of the Franconian languages became part of High—though not Upper—German even though a dialect continuum remained.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.