Melbourne Estonian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Estonian translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Estonian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Estonian translations within deadlines.
Estonian Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Estonian Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Estonian Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Business Translator
- Melbourne Estonian Technical Translator
- Melbourne Estonian Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Estonian Website Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Estonian Death Certificate Translation
Estonian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Estonian translators and dedicated Estonian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Estonian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Estonian Language
Estonian belongs to the Finnic branch of the Uralic languages, along with Finnish, Karelian, and other nearby languages. The Uralic languages do not belong to the Indo-European languages. Estonian is distantly related to Hungarian. Estonian has been influenced by Swedish, German (initially Middle Low German, later also standard German), and Russian, though it is not related to them genetically.
Like Finnish and Hungarian, Estonian is a somewhat agglutinative language, but unlike them, it has lost the vowel harmony of the hypothetical Proto-Uralic language, although in older texts the vowel harmony can still be recognized.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.