Melbourne French Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional French translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our French document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate French translations within deadlines.
French Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne French Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne French Driving License Translation
- Melbourne French Police Report Translation
- Melbourne French Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne French Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne French Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne French Business Translator
- Melbourne French Technical Translator
- Melbourne French Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne French Website Translation
- Melbourne French Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne French Company Report Translation
- Melbourne French Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne French Payslip Translation
- Melbourne French Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne French Death Certificate Translation
French TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality French translators and dedicated French translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised French translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The French Language
French or la langue française [la lɑ̃ɡ fʁɑ̃sɛz]) is a Romance language of the Indo-European family. It descended from the Vulgar Latin of the Roman Empire, as did all Romance languages. French has evolved from Gallo-Romance, the spoken Latin in Gaul, and more specifically in Northern Gaul. Its closest relatives are the other langues d'oïl—languages historically spoken in northern France and in southern Belgium, which French (Francien) has largely supplanted. French was also influenced by native Celtic languages of Northern Roman Gaul like Gallia Belgica and by the (Germanic) Frankish language of the post-Roman Frankish invaders. Today, owing to France's past overseas expansion, there are numerous French-based creole languages, most notably Haitian Creole. A French-speaking person or nation may be referred to as "Francophone" in both English and French.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.