Melbourne Norwegian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Norwegian translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Norwegian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Norwegian translations within deadlines.
Norwegian Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Norwegian Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Norwegian Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Business Translator
- Melbourne Norwegian Technical Translator
- Melbourne Norwegian Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Norwegian Website Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Norwegian Death Certificate Translation
Norwegian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Norwegian translators and dedicated Norwegian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Norwegian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Norwegian Language
The languages now spoken in Scandinavia developed from the Old Norse language, which did not differ greatly between what are now Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish areas. In fact, Viking traders spread the language across Europe and into Russia, making Old Norse one of the most widespread languages for a time. According to tradition, King Harald Fairhair united Norway in 872. Around this time, a runic alphabet was used. According to writings found on stone tablets from this period of history, the language showed remarkably little deviation between different regions.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.