Melbourne Punjabi Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Punjabi translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Punjabi document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Punjabi translations within deadlines.
Punjabi Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Punjabi Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Punjabi Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Business Translator
- Melbourne Punjabi Technical Translator
- Melbourne Punjabi Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Punjabi Website Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Punjabi Death Certificate Translation
Punjabi TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Punjabi translators and dedicated Punjabi translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Punjabi translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Punjabi Language
The Punjabi language has many different dialects, spoken in the different sub-regions of greater Punjab. The Majhi dialect is Punjabi's prestige dialect and shared by both countries. This dialect is considered as textbook Punjabi and is spoken in the historical region of Majha, centralizing in Lahore and Amritsar.
Along with Lahnda and Western Pahari languages, Punjabi is unusual among modern Indo-European languages because it is a tonal language. For Sikhs, the Punjabi language stands as the official language in which all ceremonies take place. 21 February is celebrated as "Mother Tongue Punjabi" Day in Punjabi diaspora.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.