Melbourne Russian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Russian translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Russian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Russian translations within deadlines.
Russian Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Russian Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Russian Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Russian Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Russian Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Russian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Russian Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Russian Business Translator
- Melbourne Russian Technical Translator
- Melbourne Russian Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Russian Website Translation
- Melbourne Russian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Russian Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Russian Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Russian Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Russian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Russian Death Certificate Translation
Russian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Russian translators and dedicated Russian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Russian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Russian Language
Russian distinguishes between consonant phonemes with palatal secondary articulation and those without, the so-called soft and hard sounds. This distinction is found between pairs of almost all consonants and is one of the most distinguishing features of the language. Another important aspect is the reduction of unstressed vowels, which is somewhat similar to that of English. Stress, which is unpredictable, is not normally indicated orthographically though an optional acute accent (знак ударения, znak udareniya) may be used to mark stress (such as to distinguish between homographic words, for example замо́к (meaning lock) and за́мок (meaning castle), or to indicate the proper pronunciation of uncommon words or names).
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.