Melbourne Swedish Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Swedish translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Swedish document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Swedish translations within deadlines.
Swedish Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Swedish Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Swedish Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Business Translator
- Melbourne Swedish Technical Translator
- Melbourne Swedish Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Swedish Website Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Swedish Death Certificate Translation
Swedish TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Swedish translators and dedicated Swedish translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Swedish translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Swedish Language
Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken by approximately 10 million people, predominantly in Sweden and parts of Finland, especially along its coast and on the Åland islands.
In the 9th century, Old Norse began to diverge into Old West Norse (Norway and Iceland) and Old East Norse (Sweden and Denmark). In the 12th century, the dialects of Denmark and Sweden began to diverge, becoming Old Danish and Old Swedish in the 13th century. All were heavily influenced by Middle Low German during the Middle Ages.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.