Melbourne Tagalog Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Tagalog translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Tagalog document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Tagalog translations within deadlines.
Tagalog Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Tagalog Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Tagalog Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Business Translator
- Melbourne Tagalog Technical Translator
- Melbourne Tagalog Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Tagalog Website Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Tagalog Death Certificate Translation
Tagalog TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Tagalog translators and dedicated Tagalog translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Tagalog translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Tagalog Language
Tagalog is a Central Philippine language within the Austronesian language family. Being Malayo-Polynesian, it is related to other Austronesian languages such as Malagasy, Javanese, Indonesian, Malay, Tetum (of Timor), and Tao language (of Taiwan). It is closely related to the languages spoken in the Bicol and Visayas regions such as Bikol and the Visayan group including Hiligaynon and Cebuano. Languages that have made significant contributions to Tagalog vocabulary are especially Tamil, Sanskrit, English and Spanish.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.