Melbourne Urdu Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Urdu translation by human translators for Melbourne. Our Urdu document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Urdu translations within deadlines.
Urdu Translation Services
Our Melbourne translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Melbourne Urdu Passport Translation Service
- Melbourne Urdu Driving License Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Police Report Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Birth Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Marriage Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Academic Transcript Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Business Translator
- Melbourne Urdu Technical Translator
- Melbourne Urdu Legal Translation Service
- Melbourne Urdu Website Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Divorce Certificate Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Company Report Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Utility Bill Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Payslip Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Melbourne Urdu Death Certificate Translation
Urdu TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Urdu translators and dedicated Urdu translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Urdu translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Melbourne Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Urdu Language
The word Urdu is derived from the same Turkish word that has given English horde. Urdu arose in the contact situation which developed from the invasions of the Indian subcontinent by Turkic dynasties from the 11th century onwards, first as Sultan Mahmud of the Ghaznavid empire conquered Punjab in the early 11th century, then when the Ghurids invaded northern India in the 12th century, and most decisively with the establishment of the Delhi Sultanate.
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia after Sydney. Melbourne was founded in 1835 (47 years after the European settlement of Australia) by settlers from Launceston in Van Diemen's Land. It was named by Governor of New South Wales Sir Richard Bourke in 1837, in honour of the British Prime Minister of the day, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. During the Victorian gold rush of the 1850s, it was transformed into one of the world's largest and wealthiest cities.