Perth Afrikaans Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Afrikaans translation by human translators for Perth. Our Afrikaans document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Afrikaans translations within deadlines.
Afrikaans Translation Services
Our Perth translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Perth Afrikaans Passport Translation Service
- Perth Afrikaans Driving License Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Police Report Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Birth Certificate Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Marriage Certificate Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Academic Transcript Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Business Translator
- Perth Afrikaans Technical Translator
- Perth Afrikaans Legal Translation Service
- Perth Afrikaans Website Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Divorce Certificate Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Company Report Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Utility Bill Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Payslip Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Perth Afrikaans Death Certificate Translation
Afrikaans TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Afrikaans translators and dedicated Afrikaans translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Afrikaans translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Perth Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Afrikaans Language
Afrikaans is a West Germanic language, spoken natively in South Africa, Namibia and to a lesser extent in Botswana and Zimbabwe. It originates from 17th century Dutch dialects spoken by the mainly-Dutch settlers of what is now South Africa, where it began to develop independently. Hence, historically, it is a daughter language of Dutch. Following early dialectical studies of Afrikaans, it was theorised that three main historical dialects probably existed after the Great Trek in the 1830s.
Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia and the fourth most populous city in Australia. The Perth metropolitan area has an estimated population of almost 1,700,000. The central business district and suburbs of Perth are situated on the banks of the Swan River. Shortly after the establishment of the port settlement of Fremantle, Perth was founded on 12 June 1829 by Captain James Stirling as the political centre of the Swan River Colony. As the business and administration centre for the resource-rich state, Perth has grown consistently faster than the national average.