Perth Malay Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Malay translation by human translators for Perth. Our Malay document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Malay translations within deadlines.
Malay Translation Services
Our Perth translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Perth Malay Passport Translation Service
- Perth Malay Driving License Translation
- Perth Malay Police Report Translation
- Perth Malay Birth Certificate Translation
- Perth Malay Marriage Certificate Translation
- Perth Malay Academic Transcript Translation
- Perth Malay Business Translator
- Perth Malay Technical Translator
- Perth Malay Legal Translation Service
- Perth Malay Website Translation
- Perth Malay Divorce Certificate Translation
- Perth Malay Company Report Translation
- Perth Malay Utility Bill Translation
- Perth Malay Payslip Translation
- Perth Malay Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Perth Malay Death Certificate Translation
Malay TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Malay translators and dedicated Malay translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Malay translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Perth Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Malay Language
Malay (Bahasa Melayu; Jawi script: بهاس ملايو ) is a major language of the Austronesian family. It is the national language of Indonesia (as Indonesian), Malaysia (also known as Malaysian), and Brunei and one of four official languages of Singapore.
Malay is now written using the Latin script (Rumi), although an Arabic alphabet called Jawi also exists. Rumi is official in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. Rumi and Jawi are co-official in Brunei. Efforts are currently being undertaken to preserve Jawi in rural areas of Malaysia, and students taking Malay language examinations in Malaysia have the option of answering questions using Jawi. The Latin script, however, is the most commonly used in Malaysia, both for official and informal purposes.
Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia and the fourth most populous city in Australia. The Perth metropolitan area has an estimated population of almost 1,700,000. The central business district and suburbs of Perth are situated on the banks of the Swan River. Shortly after the establishment of the port settlement of Fremantle, Perth was founded on 12 June 1829 by Captain James Stirling as the political centre of the Swan River Colony. As the business and administration centre for the resource-rich state, Perth has grown consistently faster than the national average.