Perth Punjabi Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Punjabi translation by human translators for Perth. Our Punjabi document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Punjabi translations within deadlines.
Punjabi Translation Services
Our Perth translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Perth Punjabi Passport Translation Service
- Perth Punjabi Driving License Translation
- Perth Punjabi Police Report Translation
- Perth Punjabi Birth Certificate Translation
- Perth Punjabi Marriage Certificate Translation
- Perth Punjabi Academic Transcript Translation
- Perth Punjabi Business Translator
- Perth Punjabi Technical Translator
- Perth Punjabi Legal Translation Service
- Perth Punjabi Website Translation
- Perth Punjabi Divorce Certificate Translation
- Perth Punjabi Company Report Translation
- Perth Punjabi Utility Bill Translation
- Perth Punjabi Payslip Translation
- Perth Punjabi Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Perth Punjabi Death Certificate Translation
Punjabi TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Punjabi translators and dedicated Punjabi translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Punjabi translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Perth Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Punjabi Language
The Punjabi language has many different dialects, spoken in the different sub-regions of greater Punjab. The Majhi dialect is Punjabi's prestige dialect and shared by both countries. This dialect is considered as textbook Punjabi and is spoken in the historical region of Majha, centralizing in Lahore and Amritsar.
Along with Lahnda and Western Pahari languages, Punjabi is unusual among modern Indo-European languages because it is a tonal language. For Sikhs, the Punjabi language stands as the official language in which all ceremonies take place. 21 February is celebrated as "Mother Tongue Punjabi" Day in Punjabi diaspora.
Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia and the fourth most populous city in Australia. The Perth metropolitan area has an estimated population of almost 1,700,000. The central business district and suburbs of Perth are situated on the banks of the Swan River. Shortly after the establishment of the port settlement of Fremantle, Perth was founded on 12 June 1829 by Captain James Stirling as the political centre of the Swan River Colony. As the business and administration centre for the resource-rich state, Perth has grown consistently faster than the national average.