Perth Thai Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Thai translation by human translators for Perth. Our Thai document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Thai translations within deadlines.
Thai Translation Services
Our Perth translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Perth Thai Passport Translation Service
- Perth Thai Driving License Translation
- Perth Thai Police Report Translation
- Perth Thai Birth Certificate Translation
- Perth Thai Marriage Certificate Translation
- Perth Thai Academic Transcript Translation
- Perth Thai Business Translator
- Perth Thai Technical Translator
- Perth Thai Legal Translation Service
- Perth Thai Website Translation
- Perth Thai Divorce Certificate Translation
- Perth Thai Company Report Translation
- Perth Thai Utility Bill Translation
- Perth Thai Payslip Translation
- Perth Thai Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Perth Thai Death Certificate Translation
Thai TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Thai translators and dedicated Thai translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Thai translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Perth Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Thai Language
Thai, or more precisely Siamese or Central Thai, is the national and official language of Thailand and the native language of the Thai people, Thailand's dominant ethnic group. Thai is a member of the Tai group of the Tai–Kadai language family. Some words in Thai are borrowed from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer. It is a tonal and analytic language. Many scholars believe that the Thai script is derived from the Khmer script, which is modeled after the Brahmic script from the Indic family.
Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia and the fourth most populous city in Australia. The Perth metropolitan area has an estimated population of almost 1,700,000. The central business district and suburbs of Perth are situated on the banks of the Swan River. Shortly after the establishment of the port settlement of Fremantle, Perth was founded on 12 June 1829 by Captain James Stirling as the political centre of the Swan River Colony. As the business and administration centre for the resource-rich state, Perth has grown consistently faster than the national average.