Singapore Afrikaans Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Afrikaans translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Afrikaans document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Afrikaans translations within deadlines.
Afrikaans Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Afrikaans Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Afrikaans Driving License Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Police Report Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Business Translator
- Singapore Afrikaans Technical Translator
- Singapore Afrikaans Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Afrikaans Website Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Company Report Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Payslip Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Afrikaans Death Certificate Translation
Afrikaans TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Afrikaans translators and dedicated Afrikaans translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Afrikaans translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Afrikaans Language
Afrikaans is a West Germanic language, spoken natively in South Africa, Namibia and to a lesser extent in Botswana and Zimbabwe. It originates from 17th century Dutch dialects spoken by the mainly-Dutch settlers of what is now South Africa, where it began to develop independently. Hence, historically, it is a daughter language of Dutch. Following early dialectical studies of Afrikaans, it was theorised that three main historical dialects probably existed after the Great Trek in the 1830s.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.