Singapore Arabic Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Arabic translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Arabic document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Arabic translations within deadlines.
Arabic Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Arabic Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Arabic Driving License Translation
- Singapore Arabic Police Report Translation
- Singapore Arabic Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Arabic Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Arabic Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Arabic Business Translator
- Singapore Arabic Technical Translator
- Singapore Arabic Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Arabic Website Translation
- Singapore Arabic Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Arabic Company Report Translation
- Singapore Arabic Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Arabic Payslip Translation
- Singapore Arabic Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Arabic Death Certificate Translation
Arabic TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Arabic translators and dedicated Arabic translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Arabic translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Arabic Language
Arabic is a name applied to the descendants of the Classical Arabic language of the 6th century CE. This includes both the literary language and the spoken Arabic varieties.
The literary language is called Modern Standard Arabic or Literary Arabic. It is currently the only official form of Arabic, used in most written documents as well as in formal spoken occasions, such as lectures and news broadcasts. In 1912, Moroccan Arabic was official in Morocco for some time, before Morocco joined the Arab League.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.