Singapore Chinese Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Chinese translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Chinese document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Chinese translations within deadlines.
Chinese Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Chinese Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Chinese Driving License Translation
- Singapore Chinese Police Report Translation
- Singapore Chinese Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Chinese Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Chinese Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Chinese Business Translator
- Singapore Chinese Technical Translator
- Singapore Chinese Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Chinese Website Translation
- Singapore Chinese Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Chinese Company Report Translation
- Singapore Chinese Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Chinese Payslip Translation
- Singapore Chinese Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Chinese Death Certificate Translation
Chinese TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Chinese translators and dedicated Chinese translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Chinese translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Chinese Language
The Chinese language (汉语/漢語 Hànyǔ; 华语/華語 Huáyǔ; 中文 Zhōngwén) forms one of the branches of Sino-Tibetan family of languages. About one-fifth of the world's population, or over one billion people, speaks some variety of Chinese as their native language. In common English usage, Chinese is considered a language and its varieties dialects, a classification that agrees with Chinese speakers' self-perception.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.