Singapore Croatian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Croatian translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Croatian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Croatian translations within deadlines.
Croatian Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Croatian Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Croatian Driving License Translation
- Singapore Croatian Police Report Translation
- Singapore Croatian Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Croatian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Croatian Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Croatian Business Translator
- Singapore Croatian Technical Translator
- Singapore Croatian Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Croatian Website Translation
- Singapore Croatian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Croatian Company Report Translation
- Singapore Croatian Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Croatian Payslip Translation
- Singapore Croatian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Croatian Death Certificate Translation
Croatian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Croatian translators and dedicated Croatian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Croatian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Croatian Language
Croatian (hrvatski jezik) is a standardized register of the Serbo-Croatian language spoken by Croats, principally in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Serbian province of Vojvodina and other neighbouring countries.
The Illyrian movement was a 19th-century movement in Croatia to standardise the Croatian language in order to merge it into a common South Slavic language. Specifically, Croatian had three major dialects, and there had been several literary languages over four centuries.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.