Singapore Czech Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Czech translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Czech document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Czech translations within deadlines.
Czech Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Czech Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Czech Driving License Translation
- Singapore Czech Police Report Translation
- Singapore Czech Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Czech Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Czech Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Czech Business Translator
- Singapore Czech Technical Translator
- Singapore Czech Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Czech Website Translation
- Singapore Czech Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Czech Company Report Translation
- Singapore Czech Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Czech Payslip Translation
- Singapore Czech Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Czech Death Certificate Translation
Czech TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Czech translators and dedicated Czech translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Czech translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Czech Language
As in most Slavic languages, many words (especially nouns, verbs and adjectives) have many forms (inflections). In this regard, Czech and the Slavic languages are closer to their Indo-European origins than other languages in the same family that have lost much inflection. Moreover, Colloquial Czech differs considerably from the standard language, even in many morphological features.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.