Singapore Estonian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Estonian translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Estonian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Estonian translations within deadlines.
Estonian Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Estonian Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Estonian Driving License Translation
- Singapore Estonian Police Report Translation
- Singapore Estonian Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Estonian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Estonian Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Estonian Business Translator
- Singapore Estonian Technical Translator
- Singapore Estonian Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Estonian Website Translation
- Singapore Estonian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Estonian Company Report Translation
- Singapore Estonian Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Estonian Payslip Translation
- Singapore Estonian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Estonian Death Certificate Translation
Estonian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Estonian translators and dedicated Estonian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Estonian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Estonian Language
Estonian belongs to the Finnic branch of the Uralic languages, along with Finnish, Karelian, and other nearby languages. The Uralic languages do not belong to the Indo-European languages. Estonian is distantly related to Hungarian. Estonian has been influenced by Swedish, German (initially Middle Low German, later also standard German), and Russian, though it is not related to them genetically.
Like Finnish and Hungarian, Estonian is a somewhat agglutinative language, but unlike them, it has lost the vowel harmony of the hypothetical Proto-Uralic language, although in older texts the vowel harmony can still be recognized.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.