Singapore Hungarian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Hungarian translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Hungarian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Hungarian translations within deadlines.
Hungarian Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Hungarian Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Hungarian Driving License Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Police Report Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Business Translator
- Singapore Hungarian Technical Translator
- Singapore Hungarian Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Hungarian Website Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Company Report Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Payslip Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Hungarian Death Certificate Translation
Hungarian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Hungarian translators and dedicated Hungarian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Hungarian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Hungarian Language
The first printed Hungarian book was published in Kraków in 1533, by Benedek Komjáti. The work's title is A Szent Pál levelei magyar nyelven (In original spelling: Az zenth Paal leueley magyar nyeluen), i.e. The letters of Saint Paul in the Hungarian language. In the 17th century, the language was already very similar to its present-day form, although two of the past tenses were still used. German, Italian and French loans also appeared in the language by these years. Further Turkish words were borrowed during the Ottoman rule of part of Hungary between 1541 and 1699.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.