Singapore Indonesian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Indonesian translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Indonesian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Indonesian translations within deadlines.
Indonesian Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Indonesian Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Indonesian Driving License Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Police Report Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Business Translator
- Singapore Indonesian Technical Translator
- Singapore Indonesian Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Indonesian Website Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Company Report Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Payslip Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Indonesian Death Certificate Translation
Indonesian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Indonesian translators and dedicated Indonesian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Indonesian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Indonesian LanguageIndonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) is the official language of Indonesia. It is a standardized register of Malay, an Austronesian language which has been used as a lingua franca in the Indonesian archipelago for centuries.
The Indonesian name for the language is Bahasa Indonesia (literally "the language of Indonesia"). This term can sometimes still be found in written or spoken English. In addition, the language is sometimes referred to as "Bahasa" by English speakers, though this simply means "language" and thus does not technically specify the Indonesian language.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.