Singapore Norwegian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Norwegian translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Norwegian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Norwegian translations within deadlines.
Norwegian Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Norwegian Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Norwegian Driving License Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Police Report Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Business Translator
- Singapore Norwegian Technical Translator
- Singapore Norwegian Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Norwegian Website Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Company Report Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Payslip Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Norwegian Death Certificate Translation
Norwegian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Norwegian translators and dedicated Norwegian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Norwegian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Norwegian Language
The languages now spoken in Scandinavia developed from the Old Norse language, which did not differ greatly between what are now Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish areas. In fact, Viking traders spread the language across Europe and into Russia, making Old Norse one of the most widespread languages for a time. According to tradition, King Harald Fairhair united Norway in 872. Around this time, a runic alphabet was used. According to writings found on stone tablets from this period of history, the language showed remarkably little deviation between different regions.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.