Singapore Slovak Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Slovak translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Slovak document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Slovak translations within deadlines.
Slovak Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Slovak Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Slovak Driving License Translation
- Singapore Slovak Police Report Translation
- Singapore Slovak Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Slovak Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Slovak Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Slovak Business Translator
- Singapore Slovak Technical Translator
- Singapore Slovak Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Slovak Website Translation
- Singapore Slovak Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Slovak Company Report Translation
- Singapore Slovak Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Slovak Payslip Translation
- Singapore Slovak Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Slovak Death Certificate Translation
Slovak TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Slovak translators and dedicated Slovak translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Slovak translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Slovak Language
Slovak, the native name of the Slovene language is an Indo-European language that belongs to the West Slavic languages. The primary principle of Slovak spelling is the phonemic principle, "Write as you hear". The secondary principle is the morphological principle: forms derived from the same stem are written in the same way even if they are pronounced differently.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.