Singapore Slovenian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Slovenian translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Slovenian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Slovenian translations within deadlines.
Slovenian Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Slovenian Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Slovenian Driving License Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Police Report Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Business Translator
- Singapore Slovenian Technical Translator
- Singapore Slovenian Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Slovenian Website Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Company Report Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Payslip Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Slovenian Death Certificate Translation
Slovenian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Slovenian translators and dedicated Slovenian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Slovenian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Slovenian Language
Standard Slovene is the national standard language that evolved on the basis of Central Slovene dialects in the 18th century and consolidated itself through the 19th and 20th centuries. Slovene, like most other European languages, has a T-V distinction, or two forms of 'you' for formal and informal situations. Although informal address using the 2nd person singular ti form (known as tikanje) is officially limited to friends and family, talk among children, and addressing animals, it is increasingly used among the middle generation to signal a relaxed attitude or lifestyle instead of its polite or formal counterpart using the 2nd person plural vi form (known as vikanje).
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.