Singapore Swedish Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Swedish translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Swedish document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Swedish translations within deadlines.
Swedish Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Swedish Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Swedish Driving License Translation
- Singapore Swedish Police Report Translation
- Singapore Swedish Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Swedish Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Swedish Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Swedish Business Translator
- Singapore Swedish Technical Translator
- Singapore Swedish Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Swedish Website Translation
- Singapore Swedish Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Swedish Company Report Translation
- Singapore Swedish Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Swedish Payslip Translation
- Singapore Swedish Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Swedish Death Certificate Translation
Swedish TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Swedish translators and dedicated Swedish translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Swedish translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Swedish Language
Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken by approximately 10 million people, predominantly in Sweden and parts of Finland, especially along its coast and on the Åland islands.
In the 9th century, Old Norse began to diverge into Old West Norse (Norway and Iceland) and Old East Norse (Sweden and Denmark). In the 12th century, the dialects of Denmark and Sweden began to diverge, becoming Old Danish and Old Swedish in the 13th century. All were heavily influenced by Middle Low German during the Middle Ages.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.