Singapore Tagalog Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Tagalog translation by human translators for Singapore. Our Tagalog document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Tagalog translations within deadlines.
Tagalog Translation Services
Our Singapore translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Singapore Tagalog Passport Translation Service
- Singapore Tagalog Driving License Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Police Report Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Birth Certificate Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Marriage Certificate Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Academic Transcript Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Business Translator
- Singapore Tagalog Technical Translator
- Singapore Tagalog Legal Translation Service
- Singapore Tagalog Website Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Divorce Certificate Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Company Report Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Utility Bill Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Payslip Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Singapore Tagalog Death Certificate Translation
Tagalog TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Tagalog translators and dedicated Tagalog translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Tagalog translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Singapore Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Tagalog Language
Tagalog is a Central Philippine language within the Austronesian language family. Being Malayo-Polynesian, it is related to other Austronesian languages such as Malagasy, Javanese, Indonesian, Malay, Tetum (of Timor), and Tao language (of Taiwan). It is closely related to the languages spoken in the Bicol and Visayas regions such as Bikol and the Visayan group including Hiligaynon and Cebuano. Languages that have made significant contributions to Tagalog vocabulary are especially Tamil, Sanskrit, English and Spanish.
Modern Singapore was founded as a trading post of the East India Company by Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819 with permission from the Sultanate of Johor. The British obtained full sovereignty over the island in 1824 and Singapore became one of the British Straits Settlements in 1826. Singapore was occupied by the Japanese in World War II and reverted to British rule after the war. Singapore united with other former British territories to form Malaysia in 1963 and became a fully independent state two years later after separation from Malaysia.
Singapore is a world leader in several areas: It is the world's fourth-leading financial centre, the world's second-biggest casino gambling market, and the world's third-largest oil refining centre. The port of Singapore is one of the five busiest ports in the world, most notable for being the busiest transshipment port in the world. The country is home to more US dollar millionaire households per capita than any other country. The World Bank notes Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business. The country has the world's third highest GDP PPP per capita of US$59,936, making Singapore one of the world's wealthiest countries.