Sydney Afrikaans Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Afrikaans translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Afrikaans document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Afrikaans translations within deadlines.
Afrikaans Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Afrikaans Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Afrikaans Driving License Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Police Report Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Business Translator
- Sydney Afrikaans Technical Translator
- Sydney Afrikaans Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Afrikaans Website Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Company Report Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Payslip Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Afrikaans Death Certificate Translation
Afrikaans TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Afrikaans translators and dedicated Afrikaans translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Afrikaans translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Afrikaans Language
Afrikaans is a West Germanic language, spoken natively in South Africa, Namibia and to a lesser extent in Botswana and Zimbabwe. It originates from 17th century Dutch dialects spoken by the mainly-Dutch settlers of what is now South Africa, where it began to develop independently. Hence, historically, it is a daughter language of Dutch. Following early dialectical studies of Afrikaans, it was theorised that three main historical dialects probably existed after the Great Trek in the 1830s.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.