Sydney Malay Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Malay translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Malay document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Malay translations within deadlines.
Malay Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Malay Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Malay Driving License Translation
- Sydney Malay Police Report Translation
- Sydney Malay Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Malay Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Malay Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Malay Business Translator
- Sydney Malay Technical Translator
- Sydney Malay Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Malay Website Translation
- Sydney Malay Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Malay Company Report Translation
- Sydney Malay Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Malay Payslip Translation
- Sydney Malay Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Malay Death Certificate Translation
Malay TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Malay translators and dedicated Malay translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Malay translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Malay Language
Malay (Bahasa Melayu; Jawi script: بهاس ملايو ) is a major language of the Austronesian family. It is the national language of Indonesia (as Indonesian), Malaysia (also known as Malaysian), and Brunei and one of four official languages of Singapore.
Malay is now written using the Latin script (Rumi), although an Arabic alphabet called Jawi also exists. Rumi is official in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. Rumi and Jawi are co-official in Brunei. Efforts are currently being undertaken to preserve Jawi in rural areas of Malaysia, and students taking Malay language examinations in Malaysia have the option of answering questions using Jawi. The Latin script, however, is the most commonly used in Malaysia, both for official and informal purposes.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.