Sydney Norwegian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Norwegian translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Norwegian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Norwegian translations within deadlines.
Norwegian Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Norwegian Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Norwegian Driving License Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Police Report Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Business Translator
- Sydney Norwegian Technical Translator
- Sydney Norwegian Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Norwegian Website Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Company Report Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Payslip Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Norwegian Death Certificate Translation
Norwegian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Norwegian translators and dedicated Norwegian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Norwegian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Norwegian Language
The languages now spoken in Scandinavia developed from the Old Norse language, which did not differ greatly between what are now Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish areas. In fact, Viking traders spread the language across Europe and into Russia, making Old Norse one of the most widespread languages for a time. According to tradition, King Harald Fairhair united Norway in 872. Around this time, a runic alphabet was used. According to writings found on stone tablets from this period of history, the language showed remarkably little deviation between different regions.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.