Sydney Punjabi Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Punjabi translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Punjabi document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Punjabi translations within deadlines.
Punjabi Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Punjabi Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Punjabi Driving License Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Police Report Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Business Translator
- Sydney Punjabi Technical Translator
- Sydney Punjabi Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Punjabi Website Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Company Report Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Payslip Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Punjabi Death Certificate Translation
Punjabi TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Punjabi translators and dedicated Punjabi translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Punjabi translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Punjabi Language
The Punjabi language has many different dialects, spoken in the different sub-regions of greater Punjab. The Majhi dialect is Punjabi's prestige dialect and shared by both countries. This dialect is considered as textbook Punjabi and is spoken in the historical region of Majha, centralizing in Lahore and Amritsar.
Along with Lahnda and Western Pahari languages, Punjabi is unusual among modern Indo-European languages because it is a tonal language. For Sikhs, the Punjabi language stands as the official language in which all ceremonies take place. 21 February is celebrated as "Mother Tongue Punjabi" Day in Punjabi diaspora.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.