Sydney Serbian Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Serbian translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Serbian document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Serbian translations within deadlines.
Serbian Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Serbian Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Serbian Driving License Translation
- Sydney Serbian Police Report Translation
- Sydney Serbian Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Serbian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Serbian Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Serbian Business Translator
- Sydney Serbian Technical Translator
- Sydney Serbian Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Serbian Website Translation
- Sydney Serbian Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Serbian Company Report Translation
- Sydney Serbian Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Serbian Payslip Translation
- Sydney Serbian Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Serbian Death Certificate Translation
Serbian TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Serbian translators and dedicated Serbian translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Serbian translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Serbian Language
Standard Serbian language uses both Cyrillic (ћирилица / ćirilica) and Latin script (latinica / латиница). Although Serbian language authorities have recognized the official status for both scripts in contemporary standard Serbian language for more than half of a century now, due to historical reasons, Cyrillic was made the official script of Serbia's administration by the 2006 Constitution. However, the law does not regulate scripts in standard language, or standard language itself by any means, leaving the choice of script as a matter of personal preference and to the free will in all aspects of life (publishing, media, trade and commerce, etc.), except in government paperwork production and in official written communication with state officials which have to be in Cyrillic.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.