Sydney Thai Translation Services
Tnfast Translations provides professional Thai translation by human translators for Sydney. Our Thai document translations are required for business, legal, marketing and migration purposes.
With an experienced team of translators for over 60 languages, and an expert DTP team to manage any project that requires brochure typesetting, we produce fast and accurate Thai translations within deadlines.
Thai Translation Services
Our Sydney translator services are available to everyone, and are commonly requested for immigration use. Examples of personal documents we translate include:
- Sydney Thai Passport Translation Service
- Sydney Thai Driving License Translation
- Sydney Thai Police Report Translation
- Sydney Thai Birth Certificate Translation
- Sydney Thai Marriage Certificate Translation
- Sydney Thai Academic Transcript Translation
- Sydney Thai Business Translator
- Sydney Thai Technical Translator
- Sydney Thai Legal Translation Service
- Sydney Thai Website Translation
- Sydney Thai Divorce Certificate Translation
- Sydney Thai Company Report Translation
- Sydney Thai Utility Bill Translation
- Sydney Thai Payslip Translation
- Sydney Thai Contracts and Deeds Translation
- Sydney Thai Death Certificate Translation
Thai TranslatorsThere is no substitute for quality Thai translators and dedicated Thai translation service. No matter how big or small your project is, and regardless of the subject matter, we have specialised Thai translators and project managers overseeing the whole process to ensure the translations get delivered on time.
Sydney Translator ServicesOur translators are ready to assist you in the following languages:
The Thai Language
Thai, or more precisely Siamese or Central Thai, is the national and official language of Thailand and the native language of the Thai people, Thailand's dominant ethnic group. Thai is a member of the Tai group of the Tai–Kadai language family. Some words in Thai are borrowed from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer. It is a tonal and analytic language. Many scholars believe that the Thai script is derived from the Khmer script, which is modeled after the Brahmic script from the Indic family.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia, and the state capital of New South Wales (NSW). The site of the first British colony in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 at Sydney Cove by Arthur Phillip, commodore of the First Fleet, as a penal colony.
The city is built on hills surrounding Port Jackson which is commonly known as Sydney Harbour, where the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge feature prominently. The hinterland of the metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks, and the coastal regions feature the famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Within the city are many notable parks, including Hyde Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens.