Fast Estonian translation services
tnfast provides fast professional Estonian to English and English to Estonian document translation services.
What you will get for certified document translations
Certified document translations will contain the NAATI accredited translator’s stamp and signature. If the translation is for overseas, we can also provide an official cover letter for your translations and certification stamp with signature from the company representative. The translations will also contain the company letter head.
How fast can I get the translations
For documents < 1000 words, you can get an electronic copy of the company certified translations within 48 hours.
Types of documents that we translate
- Academic transcript translations
- Adoption certificate translations
- Apprenticeship certificate translations
- Auditor’s report and financial report translations
- Bank statement translations
- Birth certificate translations
- Certificate of good conduct translations
- Coroner report translations
- Death certificate translations
- Degree certificate translations
- Diploma translations
- Divorce translation services
- Driver’s license translation
- Electricity bill translations
- Email translations
- Employment contract translation
- Employment reference translations
- Export permit translations
- Financial translation services
- Identity card translations
- Import permit translations
- Journeyman certificate translations
- Legal translation services
- Letter and card translations
- Marriage certificate translations
- Master tradesman certificate translations
- Medical report translations
- Migration document translations
- Motorcycle licence translations
- Name-change certificate translations
- Passport translations
- Penal clearance certificate translations
- Police report translations
- Police clearance translations
- Power of attorney translations
- Property title, deeds and transfers
- Receipts and Invoice translations
- Resume translations
- Single-status certificate translations
- Statutory declaration translations
- Survey translation services
- Telephone bill translations
- Technical manuals or instruction booklet
- Visa document translations
- Wills translation services
- Urgent or fast translation services
About the language
Estonian is the official language of Estonia, spoken natively by about 922,000 people in Estonia and 160,000 in various migrant communities. It belongs to the Finnic branch of the Uralic language family.
Estonian belongs to the Finnic branch of the Uralic languages, along with Finnish, Karelian, and other nearby languages. The Uralic languages do not belong to the Indo-European languages. Estonian is distantly related to Hungarian and to the Sami languages.
Estonian has been influenced by Swedish, German (initially Middle Low German, which was the lingua franca of the Hanseatic League and spoken natively in the territories of what is today known as Estonia by a sizeable burgher community of Baltic Germans, later Estonian was also influenced by standard German), and Russian, though it is not related to them genetically.
Like Finnish and Hungarian, Estonian is a predominantly agglutinative language, but unlike them, it has lost vowel harmony, the front vowels occurring exclusively on the first or stressed syllable, although in older texts the vowel harmony can still be recognized. Furthermore, the apocope of word-final sounds is extensive and has contributed to a shift from a purely agglutinative to a fusional language. The basic word order is subject–verb–object.