Los Angeles Translation Services
We provide fast document translation services in Los Angeles. Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to submit their documents from the comfort of their homes. Submit your documents online for a quote, pay securely online and receive the certified document translations within 48 hours.
Managing dozens of small to large projects daily from start to completion, our client managers are highly efficient. To begin, email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast quote.
All our native speaking translators are certified translators.
What you will get for certified document translations
An official cover letter for your translations and certification stamp with signature from the company representative. The translations will also contain the company letter head.
Los Angeles Translator Services
Fast Document Translations
Examples of documents we translate:
- Academic transcript translations
- Adoption certificate translations
- Apprenticeship certificate translations
- Auditor’s report and financial report translations
- Bank statement translations
- Birth certificate translations
- Certificate of good conduct translations
- Coroner report translations
- Death certificate translations
- Degree certificate translations
- Diploma translations
- Divorce translation services
- Driver’s license translation
- Electricity bill translations
- Email translations
- Employment contract translation
- Employment reference translations
- Export permit translations
- Financial translation services
- Identity card translations
- Import permit translations
- Journeyman certificate translations
- Legal translation services
- Letter and card translations
- Marriage certificate translations
- Master tradesman certificate translations
- Medical report translations
- Migration document translations
- Motorcycle licence translations
- Name-change certificate translations
- Passport translations
- Penal clearance certificate translations
- Police report translations
- Police clearance translations
- Power of attorney translations
- Property title, deeds and transfers
- Receipts and Invoice translations
- Resume translations
- Single-status certificate translations
- Statutory declaration translations
- Survey translation services
- Telephone bill translations
- Technical manuals or instruction booklet
- Visa document translations
- Wills translation services
- Urgent or fast translation services
About Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city famed as the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Not far from its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theater displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.
Historically home to the Chumash and Tongva, Los Angeles was claimed by Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo for Spain in 1542 along with the rest of what would become Alta California. The city was officially founded on September 4, 1781, by Spanish governor Felipe de Neve. It became a part of Mexico in 1821 following the Mexican War of Independence. In 1848, at the end of the Mexican–American War, Los Angeles and the rest of California were purchased as part of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, thereby becoming part of the United States. Los Angeles was incorporated as a municipality on April 4, 1850, five months before California achieved statehood. The city experienced rapid growth with the discovery of oil.
The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles metropolitan area and the Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contains 13 million and over 18 million people, respectively, as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world as well as the second-largest in the United States. Los Angeles is the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated county in the United States. The city’s inhabitants are referred to as Angelenos.
Nicknamed the City of Angels, Los Angeles is a global city with a diverse economy in entertainment, culture, media, fashion, science, sports, technology, education, medicine and research. It has been ranked sixth in the Global Cities Index and 9th Global Economic Power Index. The city is home to renowned institutions covering a broad range of professional and cultural fields and is one of the most substantial economic engines within the United States. The Los Angeles combined statistical area (CSA) has a gross metropolitan product (GMP) of $831 billion (as of 2008), making it the third-largest in the world, after the Greater Tokyo and New York metropolitan areas. Los Angeles includes Hollywood and leads the world in the creation of television productions, video games, and recorded music; it is also one of the leaders in motion picture production.