Helsinki Translation Services
We provide fast document translation services in Helsinki. We have translators for all major European languages, including Finnish, Danish, Swedish, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Legal Translation Services for Helsinki
All our legal translators are senior translators with BA or MA qualifications, with more than 10 years’ experience in translation. Most of our translators also hold formal translation accreditation separate to their university qualifications.
Through the years, we have built a core team of trusted translators and removed the less ideal candidates, based on qualities such as honesty, meticulousness and positive work ethics. With this, we have the confidence to support our clients with quality translation delivery.
We are able to deliver large volume legal translations, with capacity of up to 10,000 words per day. Our translation service is also usually more competitively priced than translation companies based in Europe.
- Legal Documents Translated in Preparation for Court Cases
- Legal Contract Translations
- Document translation for Banking Finance and Securities
- Document translation for Civil Litigation and Arbitration
- Document translation for Conveyancing and Bank Loan Application
- Monetary transaction records translation
- Inventory and accounts translation
- Business Proposals and Merger Report Translation
- Intellectual Property translation
- Translate Wills and Trusts
- Death Certificate Translation
Financial Translation Services for Helsinki
Examples of documents we translate:
- Account Books
- Accounting Rules and Regulations
- Annual Reports
- Asset Appraisal Reports
- Auditor’s Reports
- Claims and Invoice Translation
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Products
- Financial Statements
- Fund Fact Sheets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Monthly Fund Reports
- Insurance Claims Reports
- Insurance Policies
- Investment Write-ups
- Investor Updates
- IPO Advertisements
- IPO Prospectus
- Receipts Translation
- Translation for Book-keeping
Personal Document Translation Services for Helsinki
- Birth certificate translation
- ID and passport translation
- Marriage certificate translation
- Divorce certificate translation
- Death certificate translation
- Diploma and degree translation
- Academic transcript translation
- Driving license translation
- Bank statement translation
- Company record translation
- Adoption papers translation
Helsinki Translator Services
Helsinki (/hɛlˈsɪŋki/; Finnish pronunciation: [ˈhelsiŋki] ( listen); Swedish: Helsingfors) is the capital and largest city of Finland. It is in the region of Uusimaa, in southern Finland, on the shore of the Gulf of Finland. Helsinki has a population of 629,512, an urban population of 1,214,210, and a metropolitan population of over 1.4 million, making it the most populous municipality and urban area in Finland. Helsinki is located some 80 kilometres (50 mi) north of Tallinn, Estonia, 400 km (250 mi) east of Stockholm, Sweden, and 388 km (241 mi) west of Saint Petersburg, Russia. Helsinki has close historical connections with these three cities.
Helsinki is Finland’s major political, educational, financial, cultural, and research center as well as one of northern Europe’s major cities. Approximately 75% of foreign companies operating in Finland have settled in the Helsinki region. The nearby municipality of Vantaa is the location of Helsinki Airport, with frequent service to various destinations in Europe and Asia.
In 2011, the Monocle magazine ranked Helsinki the most liveable city in the world in its “Liveable Cities Index 2011”. In the Economist Intelligence Unit’s August 2015 Liveability survey, assessing the best and worst cities to live in globally, Helsinki placed among the world’s top ten cities.