Korean translation services
We provide fast Korean translation services by professional and certified translators. Our certified document translation services are accepted for migration, business and legal purposes.
Certified Korean document translations
We are familiar with the certification required in different countries and provide English <> Korean translations suitable for visa applications, migration and legal purposes. Even when it is not required, certification gives added assurance and confidence to customers of the quality of the translation. If you need NAATI certified translations or official certified translation from a translation company, we are able to provide these services with a 100% acceptance guarantee.
Type of documents we translate
- Academic transcript translations
- Adoption certificate translations
- Apprenticeship certificate translations
- Auditor’s report and financial report translations
- Bank statement translations
- Birth certificate translations
- Certificate of good conduct translations
- Coroner report translations
- Death certificate translations
- Degree certificate translations
- Diploma translations
- Divorce translation services
- Driver’s license translation
- Electricity bill translations
- Email translations
- Employment contract translation
- Employment reference translations
- Export permit translations
- Financial translation services
- Identity card translations
- Import permit translations
- Journeyman certificate translations
- Legal translation services
- Letter and card translations
- Marriage certificate translations
- Master tradesman certificate translations
- Medical report translations
- Migration document translations
- Motorcycle licence translations
- Name-change certificate translations
- Passport translations
- Penal clearance certificate translations
- Police report translations
- Police clearance translations
- Power of attorney translations
- Property title, deeds and transfers
- Receipts and Invoice translations
- Resume translations
- Single-status certificate translations
- Statutory declaration translations
- Survey translation services
- Telephone bill translations
- Technical manuals or instruction booklet
- Visa document translations
- Wills translation services
- Urgent or fast translation services
Why choose us?
- All the Korean translations carried out by highly professional and dedicated Korean translators.
- Each Korean <> English translator is assigned specific documentation that they specialized in so they know the correct terminology and words used in the document.
- We adhere to deadlines
- 100% acceptance rate for visa application purposes
Get a quick quote for Korean <> English translation services.
About the Korean language
Korean (한국어/조선말) is the official language of South Korea and North Korea, with different official forms used in each nation-state; it is also one of the two official languages in China’s Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture. About 80 million people speak Korean worldwide.
Korean has a few extinct relatives, which together with Korean itself form the Koreanic language family. Despite this, historical linguists classify Korean as a language isolate. The idea that Korean belongs to a putative Altaic language family has been generally discredited. There is still debate on whether Korean and Japanese are related languages. The Korean language is agglutinative in its morphology and SOV in its syntax.
For over a millennium, Korean was written with adapted Chinese characters called hanja, complemented by phonetic systems such as hyangchal, gugyeol, and idu. In the 15th century, Sejong the Great commissioned a national writing system called Hangul, but it did not become a legal script to write Korean until the 20th century when the Japanese government in Korea was established. This happened because of the yangban aristocracy’s preference for hanja.