Luxembourg Translation Services
We provide fast document translation services in Luxembourg. Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to submit their documents from the comfort of their homes. To begin, email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast quote.
Managing dozens of small to large projects daily from start to completion, our client managers are highly efficient. They are also experienced professionals with the relevant knowledge in the translation industry. We are familiar with the right certifications across 60+ languages.
Luxembourg Translator Services
Luxembourg Financial and Legal Translations
We provide certified financial and legal translation services for documents such as evidence used in court, business contracts, bank statements, company reports, proposals, certificates, passports and driver’s licenses.
More examples of documents we translate:
- Account Books
- Accounting Rules and Regulations
- Annual Reports
- Asset Appraisal Reports
- Auditor’s Reports
- Claims and Invoice Translation
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Products
- Financial Statements
- Fund Fact Sheets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Monthly Fund Reports
- Insurance Claims Reports
- Insurance Policies
- Investment Write-ups
- Investor Updates
- IPO Advertisements
- IPO Prospectus
- Receipts Translation
- Translation for Book-keeping
Personal Document Translation Services for Luxembourg
- Birth certificate translation
- ID and passport translation
- Marriage certificate translation
- Divorce certificate translation
- Death certificate translation
- Diploma and degree translation
- Academic transcript translation
- Driving license translation
- Bank statement translation
- Company record translation
- Adoption papers translation
Legal Translation Services for Luxembourg
All our legal translators are senior translators with BA or MA qualifications, with more than 10 years’ experience in translation. Most of our translators also hold formal translation accreditation separate to their university qualifications.
Through the years, we have built a core team of trusted translators and removed the less ideal candidates, based on qualities such as honesty, meticulousness and positive work ethics. With this, we have the confidence to support our clients with quality translation delivery.
- Legal Contract Translation
- Document translation for Banking Finance and Securities
- Document translation for Civil Litigation and Arbitration
- Document translation for Conveyancing and Bank Loan Application
- Monetary transaction records translation
- Inventory and accounts translation
- Business Proposals and Merger Report Translation
- Intellectual Property translation
- Translate Wills and Trusts
- Death Certificate Translation
Professional Translators for Luxembourg
For fast and professional document translations, submit your documents for a fast quote.
Luxembourg Listeni/ˈlʌksəmbɜːrɡ/ (Luxembourgish: Lëtzebuerg; German: Luxemburg), officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is a landlocked country in western Europe. It is bordered by Belgium to the west and north, Germany to the east, and France to the south. Its capital Luxembourg City is together with Brussels and Strasbourg one of the three official capitals of the European Union and seat of the European Court of Justice, highest juridical instance in the EU. Its culture, people and languages are highly intertwined with its neighbors, making it essentially a mixture of French and Germanic cultures.
With an area of 2,586 square kilometres (998 sq mi), it is one of the smallest sovereign states in Europe. Luxembourg had a population of 524,853 in October 2012, ranking it the 8th least-populous country in Europe. As a representative democracy with a constitutional monarch, it is headed by a grand duke, Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, and is the world’s only remaining grand duchy. Luxembourg is a developed country, with an advanced economy and the world’s highest GDP (PPP) per capita, according to the United Nations in 2014.