Swedish document translation services
We provide fast Swedish translation services by professional and certified translators. Our certified document translation services are accepted for migration, business and legal purposes.
Certified document translations
We are familiar with the certification required in different countries and provide English <> Swedish translations suitable for visa applications, migration and legal purposes. Even when it is not required, certification gives added assurance and confidence to customers of the quality of the translation. If you need NAATI certified translations or official certified translation from a translation company, we are able to provide these services with a 100% acceptance guarantee.
Type of documents we translate
- Academic transcript translations
- Adoption certificate translations
- Apprenticeship certificate translations
- Auditor’s report and financial report translations
- Bank statement translations
- Birth certificate translations
- Certificate of good conduct translations
- Coroner report translations
- Death certificate translations
- Degree certificate translations
- Diploma translations
- Divorce translation services
- Driver’s license translation
- Electricity bill translations
- Email translations
- Employment contract translation
- Employment reference translations
- Export permit translations
- Financial translation services
- Identity card translations
- Import permit translations
- Journeyman certificate translations
- Legal translation services
- Letter and card translations
- Marriage certificate translations
- Master tradesman certificate translations
- Medical report translations
- Migration document translations
- Motorcycle licence translations
- Name-change certificate translations
- Passport translations
- Penal clearance certificate translations
- Police report translations
- Police clearance translations
- Power of attorney translations
- Property title, deeds and transfers
- Receipts and Invoice translations
- Resume translations
- Single-status certificate translations
- Statutory declaration translations
- Survey translation services
- Telephone bill translations
- Technical manuals or instruction booklet
- Visa document translations
- Wills translation services
- Urgent or fast translation services
Why choose us?
- All the Swedish translations carried out by highly professional and dedicated Swedish translators.
- Each Swedish <> English translator is assigned specific documentation that they specialized in so they know the correct terminology and words used in the document.
- We adhere to deadlines
- 100% acceptance rate for visa application purposes
Get a quick quote for Swedish <> English translation services.
About the Swedish language
Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken natively by about 9 million people predominantly in Sweden and parts of Finland, where it has equal legal standing with Finnish. It is largely mutually intelligible with Norwegian and Danish (see the section “Classification”). Along with the other North Germanic languages, Swedish is a descendant of Old Norse, the common language of the Germanic peoples living in Scandinavia during the Viking Era. It is currently the largest of the North Germanic languages by number of speakers.
Standard Swedish, spoken by most Swedes, is the national language that evolved from the Central Swedish dialects in the 19th century and was well established by the beginning of the 20th century. While distinct regional varieties descended from the older rural dialects still exist, the spoken and written language is uniform and standardized.